MPS WEBSITES AND APPS MERCHANT SERVICES
79% of U.S. Consumers shop online using Websites or Mobile Apps! This is up from only 22% in 2000. Millennials remain the dominant demographic for online spending with an average of $2000 per person annually. 1 out of 4 Mobile App shoppers are Baby Boomers or Seniors! While online shopping attracts higher than normal incomes.
It’s not necessarily the convenience of being able to click a few buttons to have products shipped to your door that consumers like most; it’s a combination of cost, the ability to research a product, read reviews and purchase with ease that keeps eCommerce growing with Websites and Mobile Apps.
- Visibility – You need to be found online for any kind of credibility. When you are not found, you lose money! If you’re not online, you’re out of sight, and therefore out of mind!
- Reach more of your Target Market; Sell Online – A “brick-and-mortar” store is limited to selling to people within a certain geographical area. It opens your business up to the WORLD, possibly selling goods online to people who would have NEVER been near your store to purchase. In addition, many stores have a “niche segment” of the market due to the products sold like “parts”. Expanding your business via an eCommerce website opens it up to more revenue and growth.
- Consumers do not shop 9am-9pm – While your store and its employees are open only during certain hours, a Website opens your store longer than 9am – 9pm! Most consumers today spend time comparing before they purchase and a website allows your business to be part of the search!
How do I make my Website collect credit cards?
See Website in the “MERCHANT SERVICES” section of our website
We would be remiss to exclude the latest technology, the MOBILE APP! The Mobile App is a smartphone/tablet application designed for either IOS or Android users. The application (App) is designed specifically for YOUR BUSINESS! It allows you to “Connect & Engage” with your customers via Push Notifications with coupons, loyalty rewards and promotions to bring them back.
Some Apps are designed to allow customers to buy online at their favorite restaurant for Pick-up, Delivery or Eat-In! While other Apps are designed for organizations like Churches, Civil Organizations & Schools to communicate with both Parents and Students.
What can a Mobile App do better than just a Website?
A Mobile App can do all the below and more!
- Website Ordering – to same account
- Facebook Ordering – to same account
- Mobile App Ordering – to same account
- Unlimited Orders
- Advance Ordering – Pick-up, Delivery or Eat – In
- Coupons & Loyalty Programs
- Feedback Management
- Push Notifications