MPS RETAIL SOLUTIONS MERCHANT SERVICES
MPS, can help a retail merchant whether they exist within a store-front or an out-door market! Which are you?
Most times merchants just say, “Show me the Money!” However, recent studies show that to survive in today’s competitive retail environment, where the internet is at your customer’s finger tips, you may need to consider additional features other than just collecting payment!
Collecting customer data for marketing purposes and understanding purchasing patterns are just a few of the many new features offered with today’s Retail POS Systems.
Traditional credit card terminals and Mobile Card Readers
- Traditional credit card terminals – landline/Internet/Wi-Fi and Wireless – all with EMV Chip acceptance but also Apple, Samsung and Google Pay!.
- Mobile Card Readers – These small devices work with a cellphone or tablet to accept credit card payment via a mobile app or a gateway provider.
Mobile App and website
- A Proprietary Mobile App – your company can work with us to create a mobile app that will allow your customers to make purchases via their cellphone or website. Payment is also accepted via the mobile app.
- Expanding to include a website? – We can help our merchants add a secure, encrypted gateway to their website to allow more geographic and after hour purchases of their products.
- Shopping Cart
- BUY NOW Button
What features do you want?
- Tracking customer visits and purchase histories.
- Offering individualized pricing and discounts for frequent or preferred customers.
- Improving transaction accuracy, increasing customer confidence and driving repeat business.
- Helping create custom sales programs to drive store traffic.
- Efficiently managing your back office by integrating with QuickBooks® Accounting software.
- Automatically generating inventory, purchase orders based on reorder points and restock requirements.
- Earning customer loyalty through a gift card program.
- Keeping your store top of mind with custom receipts, marketing messages and special offering.
BENEFITS WITH MERCHANT PROCESSING SOLUTIONS INC.
RETAIL SOLUTIONS MERCHANT SERVICES FAQ
Our systems work with all Visa/MasterCard/Discover/American Express credit and debit cards. Most hardware and software can also accept payment from Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Goggle Pay, Gift Cards, foreign distributed credit cards.
It would depend on what you are looking for get from your system. It also depends on whether you are within a store-front or a mobile retail seller. The best thing you can do BEFORE you buy is consult with us about your options.
Yes, our equipment has the EMV technology to process all types of chip cards and other types of electronic payments. Each piece of equipment accepts EMV differently, please consult with us for exact instructions.
If you have multiple locations, there are POS Systems available that can help you manage all your business remotely.
Absolutely! We encourage our merchants to “begin with the end in mind”, but also it needs to be based on the current needs.
If your budget only allows for a terminal at this time, instead of a Point of Sale, then you can start there and upgrade when you feel the time is right.
However, we always want to encourage our merchants to plan out 6-12 months of their business plan to know when the time is right for each product.
It is hard to determine YOUR EXACT RATE there are several variables to consider. Please check out Understanding Rates to better understand merchant processing. We do guarantee that we offer you the best rates available.
Please check on Next Day Funding to understand how you can get your funds into your bank the following business day.
We help our merchants by first training them on how and whom to accept credit cards from. Those that take a female-named credit card from some male is certainly likely to have an issue. But even if you do everything right when you accept the card, there are still those that instead of coming to you to resolve an issue will just do a chargeback!
We help our merchants by advising them how to answer within the 14 days from receipt of the letter of a chargeback a dispute. We train the merchant and their employees to get signatures on all receipts and to verify with a license any larger than normal transactions.
We especially encourage the “transaction authorization letter” that is signed by a purchaser when calling in over the phone. It includes their personal info along with a photo of a driver’s license. These precautions are not fool-proof, but they have indeed helped our merchants properly dispute a chargeback and ultimately, KEEP THEIR MONEY!